Upscale Window Design With Single Operational Glass
What Are Casement Windows?
Casement Windows are made of a large panel and hinge from the side. You can tilt them fully open allowing a great amount of ventilation.
The Benefits of New Casement Windows
Casement windows are common above kitchen sinks due to their ability to open outward to the right or left allowing maximum ventilation.
Get a Free Quote
Customize Your Casement Replacement Windows
When it comes time to replace your windows, many folks don't take the time to consider changing the operation or design of their windows, rather they just replace what they have. While this is sometimes the best option, there are generally important aesthetic or operational changes you can make to get the most out of your new windows. Some things you may consider changing:
Obscurity + Textured Glass
These options are available in all of our vinyl window styles. During your consultation with our window experts, you will have an opportunity to walk through these options in more detail as you help us design your new windows.
Get a Free Quote
Our Vinyl Casement Window Specifications
The 4000 series awnings and casements give a high- end look to any style home. Classic styling. Endless possibilities.
1. Extruded Nail fin (removable for replacement applications)
2. Multi-Point Locking System
3. Quanex Advanced Warm Edge Spacer Duralite®
4. 3/4" Insulated Double Strength Glass Unit
5. Multi-Chambered Sash and Main-Frame
6. Multi-Point Weather Seal System
7. Foam-Filled Frame Available
8. Egress Hinges Available in Casement Option Only
9. Twin and Triple Uniframe Available
10. Beveled Exterior Main-Frame
11. Fully Extruded Lift Rail
12. E-Z Tilt® Sash Design with Routed Flush Mount
13. Twin and Triple Hung Options
Sunshield® Virgin Vinyl
Main-Frame Jamb Depth of 3 1/4"
Patented Fusion Welded Frame and Sash
Constant Force Balance System