HOPPER AWNING WINDOW
Window Design with Single Operational Glass for Special Spaces such as Basements
What Are Hopper / Awning Windows?
Hopper / Awning Windows have movable sashes that open inward. They are small and make great windows for bathroom or basements.
The Benefits of New Hopper/Awning Windows
Hopper and awning windows are constructed to open on hinges at the top or bottom which allow for increased ventilation.
Get a Free Quote
Customize Your Hopper/Awning Replacement Windows
When it comes time to replace your windows many folks don't take the time to consider changing the operation or design of their windows, rather they just replace what they have. While this is sometimes the best option, there are generally important aesthetic or operational changes you can make to get the most out of your new windows. Some things you may consider changing:
Obscurity + Textured Glass
These options are available in all of our vinyl window styles. During your consultation with our window experts, you will have an opportunity to walk through these options in more detail as you help us design your new windows.
Get a Free Quote
Our Vinyl Hopper/Awning Window Specifications
The 4000 series awnings and casements give a high- end look to any style home. Classic styling. Endless possibilities.
1. Extruded Nail fin (removable for replacement applications)
2. Multi-Point Locking System
3. Quanex Advanced Warm Edge Spacer Duralite®
4. 3/4" Insulated Double Strength Glass Unit
5. Multi-Chambered Sash and Main-Frame
6. Multi-Point Weather Seal System
7. Foam-Filled Frame Available
8. Egress Hinges Available in Casement Option Only
9. Twin and Triple Uniframe Available
10. Beveled Exterior Main-Frame
Sunshield® Virgin Vinyl
Main-Frame Jamb Depth of 3 1/4"
Patented Fusion Welded Frame and Sash
Constant Force Balance System